Travel Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Job
trustaff currently has a position available for a travel physical therapist assistant. This assignment is for an immediate start with a local facility seeking physical therapist to fill a 13-week contract.
Start Date: Immediate Start
For over 16 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel agencies, not only are trustaff's travelers some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- Graduate from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Must have current state license in practicing state
- Minimum one year physical therapy experience
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is more than just a recruiting and staffing agency. We develop futures, deliver opportunities, and build relationships that last. We are dedicated to truly matching top talent with top employers nationwide.
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, trustaff has experienced exponential growth over the last 10 years, rising from a healthcare-only recruiting company to a premier provider of staffing solutions spanning industries coast to coast, multiple disciplines top to bottom, and satellite offices across the nation.